Friday, July 29, 2011

Random Question

Why do I sleep better when I get in a bed that was made up that morning than one that was just neatly folded back?  After my cleaning spree on Wednesday I woke up Thursday with my back still hurting.  It was hard to bend down.  I even had my sweet husband put lotion on my legs because it was so uncomfortable.  So, as a part of my summer routine I went to go make the bed.  I decided that I would just neatly fold the sheet/comforter back because I didn't want to have to take the pillows off the bed.  Taken the pillows off would mean I would have to bend down.  Yes, this sounds so lazy, but I'm pregnant!  So, I went to bed last night and the bed just didn't feel right.   Granted I know my hormones are probably raging right now, but I got so hot.  That hasn't happen when I go to sleep in a bed that has been made.  I'm not sure why, but I truly believe that a made bed is much cooler than an unmade bed.  I've been awake since 3:00 AM due to being uncomfortable, hot, and a brain that wouldn't settle down. 

Lesson of the day...Make the bed!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your back has been hurting. I hate to say it, but just wait until school starts. My back was killing me each afternoon when I got home. One week, closer to 40, my feet were so swollen. My OB asked me if I had been eating a lot of Chinese food. I told him no, just still working on my feet all day. Of course he told me I needed to sit down more often and try to do less-- yeah, right!! Not with 20 first graders and a two year old at home. The uncomfortableness will be so worth it in the end. Only a few more weeks to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's going to be rough. I wasn't good to stay off my feet when I wasn't pregnant. I can't wait to meet our little girl. I'm excited about Sunday!

    ReplyDelete