Monday, August 1, 2011

31 Weeks


I'm 31 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 31 Weeks

Size of baby: Cora Jane is the size of an large squash.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained 20 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: I've been wearing my maternity clothes, but I'm a little nervous about school starting and what I'm going to wear.  I've been in my shorts all summer.

Gender: It's a GIRL! Cora Jane (double name)
Stretch Marks: Thankfully none yet!
Belly button in or out: It is barely in!

Movement: Cora Jane is a mover mostly at night.  She moves throughout the day, but is really active after I go to bed.

Sleep: My sleep has actually been pretty good this past week.  I've had a few nights that I've been up to read.  I'm taking advantage of the good sleep because school starts back next week.

What I miss: I miss being able to move around.  I know this is just the beginning.  It was a chore cleaning the house and giving the dog a bath last week.

Cravings: This is no surprise, but I still love my lemonade.  I haven't really had any other cravings.
Symptoms: I've had heartburn lately along with a backache.

Best Moments this week:

Several of my cousins and other family members gave me a baby shower Sunday.  I was so blessed with lots of family and friends attending the shower.  I will post pictures later on this week.

I finished a surprise that I will share once it gets here.  I'm very excited about it!  It is just for Cora Jane.




No comments:

Post a Comment