Sunday, August 7, 2011

32 Weeks!


I'm 32 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights: 
How Far Along: 32 Weeks 
Size of baby: Cora Jane is the size of an large squash. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained 20 "something" pounds. 
Maternity Clothes: I bought one more dress to wear to school.  I'm not looking forward to dressing up everyday. 
Gender: It's a GIRL! Cora Jane (double name)
Stretch Marks: Thankfully none yet!
Belly button in or out: It is still in, but it won't be long!  (As Donny says, "She's almost done!") 
Movement: She is a mover and I think she is running out of room.
Sleep: I'm so thankful that sleep has been good the past week!!! 
What I miss: I miss being able to get in and out of bed easily.  It is such a chore.
Cravings: I had a weird craving on Thursday...green apple sour straws.  They were so good!  I've also craved chips and salsa.
Symptoms: The heartburn has been bad this past week.  I've had to cut back on the lemonade.  I've also had a lot of nosebleeds. 
Best Moments this week:
  • Getting her bedding and putting her nursery together.
  • Hearing her heartbeat on Monday.
  • Being showered with more gifts from family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment