Friday, August 5, 2011

Package Just Arrived...Can't wait to share!


I've checked on Cora Jane's bedding every couple of days for the last couple of weeks.  I was thrilled yesterday when I got an email saying that it had shipped.  This morning when I checked the deliver date it said "Out for delivery."  I was so excited.  I waited around most of the day hoping that it would come.  I needed to get some errands ran before 4:00 so around 2ish I left out.  I was having a craving for sour straws therefore I stopped by the convenient store to pick some up.  As I was pulling out to head to Alabaster I saw the UP$ truck across the street.  I decided to go back home to wait for a few minutes.  I was getting ready to walk to the mailbox with Ruby and I looked outside and the UP$ truck zoomed past the house.  I was so disappointed.  I knew that sometimes they go all the way down our highway and work their way back up.  I decided to leave and hope that it would be here when I got home.  I was happy when I pulled in the driveway and saw the box at the front door.  I will share the nursery soon!  I'm going to put her bedding in her room right now.  I can't wait to open the box.  I feel like a kid at Christmas.

1 comment: