- You had you last day with Mrs. Amber for the summer.
- You have started going to the book basket and pulling everything out one piece at a time. It keeps you entertained for the longest time.
- You can be entertained with the smallest of things like the phone book, Tupperware, balloons filled with flour.
- You are learning the meaning of "no" because we are constantly having to tell you no.
- Nonna and Poppy kept you for mommy to go to an appointment. They are going to have you so spoiled.
- You give the best kisses--open mouth and all!
- You went to the pool for the first time at Mr. Danny's and Mrs. Lacey's house. You loved the water. You kicked and splashed in the water the whole time.
- You ate your first Popsicle. You were mad when there wasn't any left.
- You clap all the time, especially when you eat your puffs.
- You went for your first ride on the farm. You loved looking out the window and watching the cattle. We have been several times.
- I decided to try your formula in your sippy cup and you took it great. We've been strictly sippy cups for a while now.
- You love to play in the sink in the bathroom with water in it. I tried to let you play in the kitchen sink and you didn't like it. I guess you like to see yourself in the mirror. We make the biggest mess, but it is so worth it.
- Your second tooth broke through.
- You had two ear infections this month therefore we are getting tubes next month. I hope you start to feel much better after that.
- You played in the rice bucket and loved it. You like the way it feels in your hands. You also like to put rice in your mouth although I try to keep you from putting it in your mouth.
- We celebrated your daddy's first Father's Day!
- Even though it's been hot you love to stroll. We've been to the park and you like the swing also.
- You do so well when we have to go shopping which makes those trips so much easier.
- We experienced our first weekend with a sick little girl. You were pitiful and it broke my heart. I knew you were sick because you didn't sleep and you wanted mommy to hold you. Mommy got lots of snuggle time which I loved, but I would rather you feel good than to get my snuggle time because you are sick. You ended up with your second ear infection for the month. You didn't start to feel better until about Wednesday.
- You babble all the time. You love for mommy and daddy to talk back to you. Your favorite time to do this is in the car.
- We read books all the time.
- You love to play peek-a-boo with your bucket on your head.
- You rarely spit up anymore, which is great. If you do spit up it is usually from overeating.
- You are a crawling machine. You love to race down the hallway.
- You are a great sleeper. You are still taking three naps a day.
- You are in 9 month clothes.
- You were size 3 diapers.
- You drink about 18 ounces of formula a day.
- You drink diluted grape juice.
- You eat cereal and fruit for breakfast and then you have two snacks during the day. You eat veggies for dinner with your formula. You are a great eater!
- You love your puffs!
9 month stats:
Weight: 19.9 pounds
Height: 29 1/3 inches
Head circumference: 17 3/4 inches
|Drinking your juice while laying down.|
|Playing with water in the sink.|
|Riding in the truck on the farm.|
|You can make a mess, but mommy is starting early and we clean up before leaving or taking a nap.|
|You loving on daddy!|
|You love your pacis.|
|You hovered over the air vents at the Cofers'.|
|Playing with homemade playdoh.|
|You sit on your legs all the time.|
|You didn't feel good so I sat in the driveway so you could sleep.|
|Playing in a box!|
|We love your smile!|