Tuesday, August 16, 2011

33 Weeks!


OH MY!  I can't believe how close we are to meeting sweet Cora Jane.  I truly can't wait to see her face and hold her.
I'm 33 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 33 Weeks
Size of baby: Cora Jane is the size of a honeydew.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained 20 "something" pounds.  I was excited that I had only gained 1 pound in two weeks at my doctor's appointment yesterday.
Maternity Clothes: I'm making it with my maternity clothes.  Although I get so hot in my classroom because the AC doesn't work very well.
Gender: It's a GIRL! Cora Jane (double name)
Stretch Marks: Thankfully none yet!
Belly button in or out: It is still in, but it won't be long!
Movement: Oh, does Cora Jane move.  Dr. A said that she is already head down and I can tell her feet are under my ribs.  Even though it hurts sometimes, I still like to watch my belly move.
Sleep: I have slept well except for the weekend since I've started back to work.  I'm sure that has a lot to do with being so tired from going all day.
What I miss: I miss getting anywhere quickly.  By the end of the day I'm moving kind of slow.
Cravings: My cravings this week have included but not limited to ice cream, sour straws, oatmeal cookies, and lemonade.
Symptoms: I've had heartburn, swollen ankles, and a backache on and off throughout the week.
Best Moments this week:
  • Good sleep!!
  • Hearing Cora Jane's fast heart beat.
  • Working on putting all her things in her nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment