Monday, August 22, 2011

34 weeks!


I'm 34 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 34 Weeks

Size of baby: Cora Jane is the size of a honeydew.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained 20 "something" pounds.  I'm afraid to know how much weight I gained over the past week.  I feel huge!

Maternity Clothes: I'm making it with my maternity clothes.  I'm sure everyone at school is probably tired of seeing me in the same clothes.

Gender: It's a GIRL! Cora Jane (double name)

Stretch Marks: Thankfully none yet!

Belly button in or out: It is so close to coming out.  It actually hurts at times.

Movement: Cora Jane is one active baby!  She moves when I sit, walk, stand, sleep, etc.  I think that's one thing I'm really going to miss.

Sleep: My sleep was actually pretty good all week until I worked to hard at school on Saturday.  I didn't sleep well Saturday or Sunday night because my hips were KILLING me.  I couldn't get comfortable.
What I miss: I miss walking normally and being able to bend down easily.  I'm struggling to shave my legs and put lotion on these days.

Cravings: I really craved Mexican, oatmeal cookies, and pretty much anything sweet.  Oh, and I can't forget the lemonade.

Symptoms: I've had heartburn (very uncomfortable) and aching hips on and off throughout the week.
Best Moments this week:
  • I forced my husband to a breastfeeding class Thursday night.  He was not excited about attending, but he admitted that he found it interesting.
  • I was blessed to have another baby shower Saturday.  I got some really cute stuff.  I've got to get started on thank you notes and getting Cora Jane's nursery organized again.
  • Donny taking care of me Saturday morning and all day Sunday.  He is such a sweet husband and I can't wait to see him with his little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment