Sunday, August 28, 2011

35 weeks!


I'm 35 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Size of baby: Cora Jane is the size of a honeydew (and she feels that big).
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained 20 "something" pounds.  I really hate to know how much I've gained the past two weeks when we go back to the doctor this week.  I've eaten like a pig.
Maternity Clothes: I'm rotating my outfits.  My dresses are the most comfortable though.
Gender: It's a GIRL! Cora Jane (double name)
Stretch Marks: Thankfully none yet!
Belly button in or out: It is so close to coming out. It actually hurts at times.
Movement: My little monkey is doing some type of gymnastics in my belly.  She's had her feet in my ribs several times.  Sometimes she hurts me!
Sleep: I'm so THANKFUL that sleep has been really good lately.  I still have to get up several times to go to the bathroom.
What I miss: I miss being able to do the simple things that you take for granted like picking up something off the floor.  I got in trouble several times last week for doing things pregnant women supposedly shouldn't do. 
Cravings: I've craved ANYTHING sweet!!!!  I had a doughnut from Kr!spy Kream at school Friday and it was AMAZING!!!
Symptoms: I've still had heartburn and aching hips!
Best Moments this week:
  • I've enjoyed going through all her gifts and putting them up in her room.
  • We had a couples' baby shower Saturday and we had a BLAST! 

No comments:

Post a Comment