Sunday, September 4, 2011

36 weeks!


I'm 36 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 36 Weeks
Size of baby: Cora Jane is the size of a honeydew.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained 20 "something" pounds.  I'm going to be scared to get on the scales each week.  I get so hungry...and then eat!
Maternity Clothes: I'm rotating my outfits. I'm looking forward to the cooler weather this week!
Gender: It's a GIRL! Cora Jane (double name)
Stretch Marks: Thankfully none yet!
Belly button in or out: It is so close to coming out. I can't believe it is still in.
Movement: Bless her heart (or mine) she is running out of room.  She is still a mover and lets me know that she is still in there just waiting to come out.
Sleep: My sleep has been really good!  I think going back to work has a lot to do with getting enough rest.  I've taken several naps over the weekend!  I'm trying to get them when I can, because I know they will be so valuable in a few weeks.
What I miss: My belly has really grown over the past week.  I can't just bend over or get off the couch very easily.
Cravings: I've still wanted the sweets, but I can't turn down chips and salsa.
Symptoms: I've had heartburn and my lower back hurts.
Best Moments this week:
  • I got a massage Thursday that was amazing.  I'm thinking about getting another one before Cora Jane gets here.
  • I bought a piece of furniture for the nursery that I love.
  • I have our bags packed just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment