Monday, September 26, 2011

39 weeks!


I'm 39 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 39 Weeks
Size of baby: Cora Jane is the size of a watermelon.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained 27 pounds.
Maternity Clothes:  I'll admit I'm tired of wearing the same clothes over and over, but they still fit.  So, I'm grateful for that.
Gender: It's a GIRL! Cora Jane (double name)
Stretch Marks: Thankfully none yet!
Belly button in or out: It is almost flush with with the rest of my belly.
Movement: Last night Cora Jane was about to kill me moving around so much.  I'm truly going to miss this part.
Sleep: My sleep has been good, but I just have to get up so many times to go to the bathroom, which is no easy feat in our high bed.
What I miss: I miss getting anywhere quickly or picking up something easily. Oh, and being able to breathe.
Cravings: I've craved hamburgers, sweet tea, potato soup, apple dumplings, and of course lemonade.
Symptoms: My back hurts pretty much all the time and had shortness of breath.
Best Moment this week:  I've tried to enjoy that last weeks of pregnancy.  Oh, and I survived my first book fair and an author visit at school!
 
We went to the doctor today and I'm 4 centimeters and effaced 90%.  I haven't had any consistent contractions so we are just waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment