Tuesday, September 13, 2011

37 weeks!

I'm 37 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 37 Weeks
Size of baby: Cora Jane is the size of a watermelon.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'll admit it's more than 25!
Maternity Clothes: I'm running out of clothes to wear not because they dont' fit, but because of the weather.  The cooler mornings are messing me up, but I'm thankful when I leave school.
Gender: It's a GIRL! Cora Jane (double name)
Stretch Marks: Thankfully none yet!
Belly button in or out: It is almost flush with with the rest of my belly.
Movement: My baby girl is going to be a mover I can already tell.  She goes all day and still goes at night.
Sleep: I'm so thankful that sleep has been good.  I go to bed pretty early these days.
What I miss: I miss being able to breathe!
Cravings: It has been sweets, Mexican, and I'm still loving my lemonade.
Symptoms: My feet have been killing me, but my back still hurts.  I'm kind of tired of the heartburn.
Best Moment this week:
  • Honestly, it was nice just to have a restful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment