Sunday, July 17, 2011

29 weeks!

I'm 29 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of baby: Cora Jane is the size of an large squash.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained 14 pounds, but I think it is all baby!!!!  I will find out tomorrow a new total.
Maternity Clothes: My mom took me shopping last week and I got some really cute outfits.
Gender: It's a GIRL! Cora Jane (double name)
Stretch Marks: Thankfully none yet!
Belly button in or out: It is still in, but it won't be long!
Movement: I'm beginning to think that my sweet girl never sleeps.  She is moving all the time.  She is now waking me up at night moving around so much.
Sleep: My sleep has still be crazy, but I've taken naps to try to recover.
What I miss: I miss my good sleep.
Cravings: I still drink my lemonade everyday.  I have also wanted hamburgers again and I've been craving sweets.
Symptoms: My back hurts and I've had nosebleeds.
Best Moments this week:
  • Tammy and I painted Cora Jane's room (just an accent wall) and I can't wait to have it all put together.  This week I'm going to take a few pictures to give a sneak peek of her room.  Then, after her bedding gets here I'll post a video.
  • I forced my husband to take maternity pictures with me.  He was not at all excited about the adventure, but I have to say he was a trooper.  I can't wait to share the pictures.  Jessica did an amazing job.

No comments:

Post a Comment