Sunday, July 24, 2011

30 Weeks!


I'm 30 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Size of baby: Cora Jane is the size of an large squash.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained 17 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing my cute maternity clothes.
Gender: It's a GIRL! Cora Jane (double name)
Stretch Marks: Thankfully none yet!
Belly button in or out: It is still in, but it won't be long!
Movement: Cora Jane moves like crazy!!  I sometimes wonder if she is ever going to slow down.
Sleep: Last week I spent a lot of time with the Good Lord and the Hal!mark Channel. 
When I couldn't sleep at 4 or 5 AM I would spend time praying.  I am also thankfully that "I L0ve Lucy" comes on at 4 in the morning.  BUT...I slept so good last night.
What I miss: I miss being able to bend down and get out of the floor easily.
Cravings: I have had cupcakes twice this week!!!  And I'm still on the lemonade kick.  I have to make myself drink my water first then treat myself to lemonade.
Symptoms: I really only have had a backache when I get up from laying in bed for long periods.  I'm slow to get out of the bed to go to the bathroom the many times throughout the night.
Best Moments this week:
We went to the doctor Wednesday and we got to hear her heartbeat again.  There is something so sweet about that sound.
Donny helped me with a few things in the nursery.  I cannot wait for her bedding to get here.  It should be here by August 12. 
I also got the first item with Cora Jane's name on it.  It was so cute.  (See previous post.)


No comments:

Post a Comment