Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sneak Peek

Here are a few pictures of a few things in Cora Jane's nursery.  I cannot wait until her bedding gets here.  I will post a video and more pictures when everything is finally in place.
This is some of the fabric in the bedding.

Love this!

Have a guess?


I've been sewing the past two days.  I've had so much fun.  Here are a few pictures of the outfits.  I also purchased the blankie from Etsy.  I know I could have made a tag blanket, but for once I wanted someone else to do it.


I'm going to try to add a ribbon and a bow.  I love these and I will be making some more.  They are so easy!

This is the first item with her name on it!  It is a tag blankie.


1 comment:

  1. My guess is a rope that has something to do with horses!!! I love the colors you have picked out and I can't wait to see her bedding! I also can't wait to see everyone at your shower! Love you! Brandi

    ReplyDelete