Sunday, July 10, 2011

28 weeks!


I'm 28 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Size of baby: Cora Jane is the size of an eggplant.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained 14 pounds, but I think it is all baby!!!!
Maternity Clothes: I think I'm going to be in trouble when school starts because I'm running out of clothes to wear to church. 
Gender: It's a GIRL! Cora Jane (double name)
Stretch Marks: Thankfully none yet!
Belly button in or out: It is still in, but it won't be long!
Movement: I love to sit on the couch and watch her kick or move from place to place.
Sleep: My sleep it hit or miss.  I'll go a few days and sleep well and then I go a day or two with horrible sleep.  Just depends!
What I miss: I miss my good sleep.
Cravings: I can't go without my lemonade.  I've craved sweets this past week. 
Symptoms: My hips hurt a lot last week, but I got a massage and felt better two days later.
Best Moment this week: Donny and I went for the hospital tour at Br0okwood.  I was impressed with the hospital.  I wish we were going to be in the new women's center, but it won't be finished until 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment