Sunday, May 29, 2011

22 weeks!


I'm 22 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Size of baby: Cora Jane is the size of a papaya.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm scared to find out on Wednesday.  I say I've gained a total of 10 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: It is about time to go in search of maternity shorts.  My shorts are a little too snug for comfort.  I'm also loving my husbands t-shirts.
Gender: It's a GIRL! Cora Jane (double name)
Movement: I feel her moving all throughout the day.  She gets going at night as we are going to bed.
Sleep: I'm still sleeping really well!!!
What I miss: I miss knowing what I want to eat.  I've had a hard time deciding what to fix for dinner.
Cravings: I still can't go without lemonade and fruit!!!
Symptoms: My back and hips hurt at times, but nothing unbearable...yet!
Best Moment this week: Getting out of school and knowing that I have the entire summer to focus on my little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment