Tuesday, May 10, 2011

19 weeks!

 
This is very late and I have a lot to blog about this week.  I must catch up!
 
(I'm not a fan of this picture.  We had just got home from the beach.)

I'm 19 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 19 Weeks

Size of baby: She is the size of a mango.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Yes, it was worse than I expected...6 pounds.  In my defense I went 5 weeks in between my appointments.  The doctor said he wasn't concerned!

Maternity Clothes: I'm trying to survive the last few weeks of school in my dresses.  My pants are not comfortable and I found out my shorts didn't fit while at the beach.

Gender: It's a GIRL!  Cora Jane (double name)

Movement: She moves all the time.  I think she did relax while at the beach because while out on the beach she wasn't very active, but she let me know she was there at night.  I love feeling her move!

Sleep: I sleep well!!!  I'm enjoying it while it last.

What I miss: I miss being able to plan my outfits for school. 

Cravings: I still love my lemonade.

Symptons: Just a little heartburn and my hips have really been bothering me.
Best Moment this week: Wow!  A lot of great moments.
  • Finding out we were having a little girl!
  • Getting my first Mother's Day card from my husband.
  • Enjoying our time at the beach.





No comments:

Post a Comment