Monday, May 2, 2011

18 weeks!


I'm 18 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby S is the size of a sweet potato.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I KNOW I've gained probably about 5 pounds.  I'm scared of what the scales will say tomorrow.
Maternity Clothes: I'm about out of all my regular dress pants except my linen pants.  It is going to be dresses until the end of school I'm afraid.
Gender: We find out tomorrow...May 3rd!  I can't wait!
Movement: I have felt the little one move almost everyday for about 5 days.  It is the strangest feeling, but I love it.
Sleep: I sleep really well at night and haven't had to have naps in the afternoons although I took naps this weekend.
What I miss: My patience!  My patience at school are GONE!
Cravings: I still can't go without lemonade.  My new craving for the week has been chocoloate fudge P0p-tarts with milk.
Symptons: Backache and starting to get a little heartburn.
Best Moment this week: The best moment was feeling the little one move!  And I enjoyed resting this past weekend.

I will announce on the blog on Wednesday if we are having a little boy or girl with the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment