Tuesday, May 24, 2011

21 weeks!


I'm 21 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Size of baby: Cora Jane is the size of a banana.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm not sure!!!
Maternity Clothes: Last week the cool weather put me in a predicament.  I wasn't able to wear my dresses so I went to buy a couple of maternity pants.
Gender: It's a GIRL! Cora Jane (double name)  I'm a little stressed that people are going to call my baby girl CJ.  I have never wanted my children to be initials.  I'm praying that people will not shorten her name to CJ.
Movement: I feel her everyday.  I love when she is really active.  Donny had his hand on my belly one night this week and Cora Jane wasn't moving.  I told him she was already asleep.  He shook my belly and got her going.  It was a special moment.
Sleep: My sleep is still good!
What I miss: My clothes!
Cravings: I still can't go without lemonade and fruit!!!  I'm ready for the Farmer's Market to open.
Symptoms: Backache and headache
Best Moment this week: I made Cora Jane her first burp cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment