Thursday, May 26, 2011

School is OUT!!!

Today was the last day of school for the kiddos.  I have to go tomorrow, but I hope that I won't have to stay very long.  It has been a rough week at our school.  Several of my co-workers were let go and my heart is broken for them.  I also got my world turned around, because I was moved to teach fifth grade.  I, of course, am up for the challenge, but I'm still a little nervous since I will be off for a while with Cora Jane.  My sweet husband is going to go help me get my room moved in the morning and then my mom has agreed to help me get my room ready on Saturday.  Yes, I know that sounds crazy, but since my new room is ready and has been waxed then I'm going to get it ready for next year before I am really prego!  I figured go get it done while I'm still in school mode. 

I finished off the day with a one hour massage...BLISS!

No comments:

Post a Comment