Monday, April 25, 2011

17 weeks


I'm 17 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby S is the size of an onion
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still don't have scales, but Donny and I think about 4 pounds.  (Yikes!  I hope not.)
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing dresses as much as I can, but I love my skinny jeans.
Gender: Can't wait to find out on May 3rd, which is next week!  So excited!
Movement: I'm not sure if I've felt flutters, but I've felt something that I know wasn't gas!
Sleep: I sleep really well at night, but I'm still needing those naps.
What I miss: My patience!
Cravings: Lemonade, oranges, banana pops, and hamburgers!!!!!
Symptons: I still eat all the time, headaches, and a backache!!!
Best Moment this week: Celebrating the Resurrection of my Savior along with my husband's 30th birthday and realizing that next year my little baby will be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment