Monday, April 18, 2011

16 Weeks



I'm 16 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby S is the size of an avocado
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm not sure because we don't have scales at our house.
Maternity Clothes: I have maternity skinny jeans that I love, but everything else is still regular clothes.  I had to go buy a few new shirts because I didn't have a lot of spring stuff.  But I'm ready for it to stay warm, because I love wearing dresses.
Gender: Can't wait to find out on May 3rd!
Movement: I still haven't felt anything yet, but I'm trying to really pay attention so I don't miss it.  I hope I feel flutters soon.
Sleep: I sleep really well at night, but I had to have a nap several afternoons last week.
What I miss: Being able to plan a grocery list.  Now, I go to the grocery store on a cravings bases.
Cravings: Lemonade, banana pops, and Mexican!!!!!
Symptons: I still eat all the time,headaches, and my hips have been hurting!!!
Best Moment this week: I've been looking a nursery ideas.  I've pretty much decided no matter if we are having a boy or a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment