Sunday, June 26, 2011

26 weeks!


I'm 26 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of baby: Cora Jane is the size of an eggplant.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I feel like I've grown a lot over the past week.  We will find out Wednesday how much I've gained. 
Maternity Clothes:I wear maternity clothes along with Donny's t-shirts.
Gender: It's a GIRL! Cora Jane (double name)
Stretch Marks: Thankfully none yet!
Belly button in or out: It is still in!
Movement: She has been practicing her gymnastics over the past couple of days.  Today in church she was so active.  I enjoy this part the most.
Sleep: Sleep is good as long as I'm asleep.  I think Cora Jane is already trying to get me on her schedule.  We have both been awake around 4 AM the past several mornings. 
What I miss: I miss being able to sleep late in the summer.
Cravings: This past week I was on a hamburger kick.  I had three hamburgers in two days.  They were so yummy!  I have also wanted a cupcake.  I still drink lemonade everyday!!!!
Symptoms: My hunger is back.  I have to eat often, but I can't eat too much because I get full quickly.  My hips have really bothered me this week.  Sometimes it has been difficult to get out of bed at night to go to the bathroom.
Best Moment this week: The best part of the week has been going to register and getting my first baby shower going.  I can't wait to see what my family has in store. 
 
Donny claims that I'm trying to freeze him.  I am hot and keep our bedroom pretty cool.  Even though I find it comfortable I still wake up sometimes sweating.  Poor Donny...this is just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment