Sunday, June 19, 2011

25 Weeks!


I'm 25 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Size of baby: Cora Jane is the size of an eggplant.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: So far I've gained 9 pounds, but I'm sure it's more since my last doctor's visit.
Maternity Clothes:Donny's t-shirts have been by best friend while being at home.  I've used my shorts a lot because it is SO hot outside.
Gender: It's a GIRL! Cora Jane (double name)
Stretch Marks: Thankfully none yet! I put lotion on every morning and evening.
Belly button in or out: It is still in!
Movement: She moves all the time.  I love for her to get going at night when Donny can feel her.
Sleep: Sleep is good as long as my back or hips are not hurting.
What I miss: I miss being able to just bend over to pick something up or put lotion on my legs.  It's becoming a chore.
Cravings: I still can't go without lemonade!!! I haven't had my Da1ry Queen ice cream yet, but I'm trying to convince myself I don't need one.  This week I've wanted pizza and mexican.
Symptoms: My back and hips are still bothering me.
Best Moment this week: We went to the high-risk doctor on Monday and everything was perfect.  The doctor was a little disappointed that we couldn't scare him more.  (Not really, but he did joke around with us.)  Thank you for all the prayers for our little girl!

Cora Jane is already being spoiled!  Here are a few things that people have already given us:

The diaper bag matches the colors I'm using in her room perfectly.
We are already starting to collect the Auburn attire!
I love the barn animal toys that can attach to her car seat.



These are the two things that I've made her so far.  I've got lots of designs to use.

These are the fabrics that I'm going to use in her room minus a stripe that has the same colors with a little bit of blue.  I'm getting ready to place that order soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment