Sunday, June 12, 2011

24 weeks!


I'm 24 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Size of baby: Cora Jane is the size of a papaya.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: So far I've gained 9 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: I have enjoyed the shorts that I bought before we left for the beach.  I also had a sweet lady for school/church let me borrow her maternity clothes.
Gender: It's a GIRL! Cora Jane (double name)
Stretch Marks: Thankfully none yet!  I put lotion on every morning and evening.
Belly button in or out: It is still in!
Movement: She has been so active this past week.  I was sitting on the couch Saturday and I told Donny that I thought she did a somersault in my belly.  It was the strangest, but sweetest feeling.
Sleep: I'm still sleeping really well and even better since we got a king size bed!!!
What I miss: I missing only having to wash my clothes once a week.  Because I'm limited on clothing I have to wash clothes every couple of days.  I guess it's just getting me prepared for the mounds of clothes I will have when our little girl gets here.
Cravings: I still can't go without lemonade!!!  I've wanted Da1ry Queen ice cream all week and chips and salsa.
Symptoms: My back and hips hurt at times, but nothing unbearable...yet!  It probably hasn't helped that I've been cleaning around the house.
Best Moment this week: We got Cora Jane's crib put up in her room.  And Donny and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment