Thursday, December 29, 2011

3 months

I can hardly believe that my baby girl is three months old!  You are growing up so fast.  I'll admit that it has been the best, but hardest three months.  You do something everyday that melts my heart.  I am not looking forward to going back to work because I won't be able to spend my days with you.  I know that Mrs. Amber is going to love on you so much and she will take such good care of you.  I will have something to look forward to each day when I get off work.  I'll will hurry to get you so I can get time with my little girl.  So, what are you up to these days?
  • You are starting to giggle and it cracks me up.
  • You love to play in your play gym.  You will lay there for a good thirty minutes and just look at yourself in the mirror and hit the the toys.
  • You love to watch TV.  I hope that it is just the colors and movement, because I won't want you to love the TV.
  • You have started to hold my hand that holds your bottle.
  • You are sleeping like a champ.  Some nights you don't make a sound and if you make a sound I just have to check to see if your paci is in your mouth. 
  • You had your first Christmas.
  • You are wearing 0-3 months clothes.
  • You finally are wearing size 1 diapers.
  • You are drinking 6 oz. every 4 hours except at night.
  • You must like to sleep, because you can take some serious naps.
  • You have to know that is going on at all times.  You like to be walked at night and you must face out.  I had to get a carrier because you were starting to kill my arms.
  •  We weighed you at home and you were 11.5 pounds the week of Christmas.
  • You made your first trip Mobile and Auburn.
  • Your had your first Christmas!


     








1 comment:

  1. What a sweetheart! :)
    I saw some picture ideas like your first one in the laundry basket on Pinterest! I am so doing that!
    Makay
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete