Saturday, October 29, 2011

1 Month


Sweet Cora Jane, my pumpkin pie, you are 1 month old today.  You are growing up way to fast.  I love spending everyday with you.  The one thing that melts my heart right now is watching you sleep in my arms right before I put you down at night.  You look so peaceful.  You've been doing so good when we go out.  We went to dinner with the Bambergs and you were perfect while we were at the restaurant and on the way home.  Daddy and I love you so much.  I can already tell you are going to have your daddy wrapped around your little finger.

We went to the doctor Monday and you are finally gaining weight like you are suppose to.  You weighed 7 pounds and 3 ounces.  You are getting breast milk and formula, because mommy doesn't have enough milk to feed you.  You are drinking 5 to 6 ounces every feeding.  You are only waking up one time at night.  You are still wearing newborn clothes and diapers.  Before I know it you will be wearing 12 month clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment