- In July I finished my library media degree. That was a huge relief.
- The last week of July we had a beach trip planned with Tammy and Billy. It almost didn't happen because Jess got put in the hospital the first part of the week. We did get to make our trip and it was wonderful. We ate a lot of good food and spent time with our best friends.
|Our favorite place out on the beach. This is Billy!|
|The dolphins gave us a free show.|
|Reba singing Fancy.|
- We went to the Auburn vs. Georgia game with a bunch of people. It was a blast! BTW Auburn went undefeated in the regular season and will be playing for the National Championship game in AZ on Jan. 10. WAR EAGLE!!
Donny and I after the game while the celebration continued.
- I am going to participate with Beth Mo0re in scripture memory this year.
- Donny says that I quit cooking this past year, so I'm going to do better with my cooking at home.
- I taking a break from FB for the month of January. I realized I was way to addicted to it and I going to read more instead. I'm so far behind in my reading that I'm going to catch up.
- Make it through this school year with my sanity.
- And last but not least grow closer to the Good Lord.