Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The first man I ever loved...

Happy Birthday Daddy!  I miss you so much.  I know that you are celebrating in Heaven, but I'm selfish and wish that you were still here.  There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about you.  I wonder what would be making you laugh, what you would be aggravating me about, and how you would be spoiling Cora Jane.  I feel you close to me often and I cherish the sweet memories.  I pray every night that Cora Jane sees you in her dreams.  She loves to look at the book I made of you.  I wish you were here to celebrate Cody's wedding.  I feel so guilty that you where here for my wedding, but not his!  I wish that we were going to eat at Lloyd's or 0utback tonight for dinner.  It is the simplest things that I miss!  I love you daddy!

Love,
Your daughter

This was the day mom and dad moved me to Auburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment