Wednesday, November 30, 2011

2 Months


WOW! It is hard to believe that two months has passed since my little love bug came into this world.  Cora Jane you are growing up so fast. So, what are you up to these days?

  • You are starting to smile back at us.  It just melts my heart to see that smile on your face.
  • You are still wearing newborn diapers.  I tried to put a size one on you and it swallowed you.
  • You have gotten really long.  I'm having trouble finding clothes for you.  You are still wearing some newborn outfits, but I had to go get you some warm clothes.  They are 0-3 months and are a bit big on you but I've got to keep you warm.
  • You really enjoy watching yourself in your mirror on your play gym.  You will lay there for awhile and watch yourself.
  • Your eyelashes are so long!
  • I read to you almost everyday.  I hope you enjoy reading at an early age.
  • You are sleeping really well most nights.  We get up about 1ish for a bottle.  But you are taking after your Pop and I think you want to be an early riser.  You seem to stir around 5ish.  I'm praying that you will stay asleep at least till 6.
  • You are eating like a champ.  You eat 5 oz. every four hours.
  • You are taking 3 naps a day.  Your longest is in the morning, one after lunch, and then you take a catnap at 5.
  •  You like to "fly like a bird."  If you get fussy I can lay you on my arm and fly you around the house and you calm down.
  • You lost all your hair in the top of your head, but it is finally coming back.  You have peach fuzz there now.  You look so cute in your hair  bows.
2 month stats:
Date: 11-30-11
Weight: 9 pounds 9 ounces
Height: 21.5 inches
Head circumference: 14.75 inches
 You got your first shots and you did great.  You cried until mommy got you and I got you your bottle.  You slept that afternoon, but seemed happy that evening.  Dr. Andy said you were doing great.  He put you on your tummy and he thinks you will be rolling over before long.  You were squirming and pushing off with your feet. Awww...growing up so fast!


Asleep in daddy's lap.


Ruby watching out for Cora Jane.

Cora Jane watching herself in the mirror.

Too cute!
Our first Thanksgiving as a family of three.




Mommy and Daddy love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment