My sweet Cora Jane I can't believe that you are already four months old. You are growing up so fast. You surprise me everyday by doing something new. Cora Jane you are starting to get a little personality and it is so stinking cute. So here is what you are up to these days:
- You are wearing mostly 3 month clothes, but they are quickly getting too short.
- You are still wearing size 1 diapers, but will soon need to move to a size 2.
- You still drink 6 oz. every four hours and your snack bottle at bedtime.
- You sleep really well and mommy and daddy thank you for that! If you do cry at night it is because you have lost your paci and can't find it.
- You don't like to be rocked, but when you decide to let me I savor the moment because they are few and far between.
- You let mommy and daddy know when you are ready to take a nap or go to bed. You will rub your eyes and you get fussy.
- You make us laugh because when I take your bottle away to get you to burp you get mad.
- You are such a happy baby when you wake up. I typically have to wake you up to get ready in the mornings which I hate because you are sleeping so good.
- We started Kindermusik and you love it! You smile and squeal a lot on Thursday nights.
- You have started to giggle and that just melts my heart.
- Your daddy has started getting you undressed for bath time and you two have fun. He will blow on your belly and you just smile.
- You have started to grab your toys and actually hold on to them. Sometimes you can even figure out how to get your paci in your mouth.
- You have done so well with Mrs. Amber. You are always happy when we get there and I love to see that smile when I get there to pick you up.
- You have started trying to roll from your back to your tummy. You haven't been successful yet, but you are giving it your best shot.
- We have been working on tummy time and you will now lay on your tummy for more than 30 seconds.
- You are a squirm worm. You will turn yourself around in a complete circle on your gym mat.
- You like sleep like your mommy because you still take 3 naps a day and two of them are at least 2 hours at a time.
You did great at the doctor for your four month check-up. Dr. Andy said you were a healthy baby girl. You didn't even cry too much with your shots. It broke my heart because you were so happy and then as soon as they gave you your shots you were in shock and then realized what had happen. You calmed down by the time we got to the front counter and then you were asleep by the time we got to the red light. You did run a fever on Wednesday, but you were back to yourself on Friday. Mommy and daddy love you so much.
4 month stats:
As of Janurary 31st...
You weigh 14.6 1/2 pounds.
You are 24.5 inches long.
Your head is 16 inches around.