Friday, January 20, 2012

One year ago...

We found out that we were pregnant.  Just three weeks prior to finding out we were pregnant we had gone to the doctor to find out what our next step was to getting pregnant after months of trying.  Due to my endometriosis and pelvic congestion syndrome we were having trouble and Dr. A suggested that if we were ready he would start me on Cl0mid my next cycle.  But the week that I was suppose to start my cycle something just wasn't right so I came home that Thursday and decided to just take a pregnancy test.  It was the last one of the many I had bought over the past 9 months.  I was home by myself so when that test turned positive quickly I didn't exactly how what to do, but I knew that Donny would be home soon.  I quickly got to my monogramming machine and made a onesie that said "I love you Daddy."  When he got home the onesie and test were on the couch.  I was in the sewing room.  When he walked in to see me he had the biggest smile on his face.  He said "Really?"  We had to go eat Mexican that night to celebrate.  We decided to keep it a secret until after we were 8 weeks.  We told our parents at 8 weeks and then started letting the world know after 12 weeks.  After months of prayer, pain, and doctor visits we were beyond excited to start this new journey.  Now we have a beautiful, healty baby girl!


1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww. Precious! :)
    I love the onesie idea!
    :)
    Ky
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete