I can't even begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed the last month with you. I know that I say this every time, but I can't believe how much you have changed. You have really started to show your personality and I have figured out some of your quirks. So here is what you have been up to this month...
- You are off all of your reflux medicines. You have done great!
- Not that you do this very often, but you will snuggle with mommy and watch N!ck Jr. every so often. It is one of my favorite things to do with you.
- You love to shake stuff. You love your bottles with the marbles, beans, or a shaker.
- You get excited when we take you to the front door, because you know we are going outside. I'm so glad you like to go outside.
- We go sit at the picnic table and watch the cars go by or sing.
- You love to find shoes in the living room.
- We have had to baby proof the house, because you are into everything.
- You started riding in the shopping carts like a big girl!
- You learned to sit yourself up.
- You are on the go all the time because you started crawling. You really like to crawl down the hallway. You will peek around the corner to see what's going on.
- You have your first tooth.
- You pull up on any and everything you can find whether it is sturdy or not.
- Your daddy was gone for entire week. We did a lot of FaceT!me. You were excited to see him when he got home (and so was your mommy!)
- You are one sleeping baby. You still take two long naps and one short nap in the late afternoon. On Sundays after we get home from church you are worn out. You will typically sleep about 3 hours on Sunday afternoons. You get your sleeping habits from your mommy.
- We have been visiting Westw00d Baptist Church. You have done really well in the nursery.
- Mommy forgot your sling the last week of school. You had a rough afternoon at Mrs. Amber's. I felt like a really bad mommy.
- You love to go find the "pretty girl in the mirror" with you daddy before bath time.
- You flipped over your wedge at Mrs. Amber's. I knew it was coming because you were starting to crawl up the wedge.
- You helped mommy wrap the gift that Uncle Cody was giving Danielle for her birthday which just happen to be her engagement ring. We will be able to call her Aunt Danielle on March 23rd!
- You started sleeping in your bed without the wedge. You did really well and then we had a hiccup. You started standing up in your bed and screaming! I couldn't figure out what the deal was, but I decided to lower your bed as low as it would go and covered the mirror with a blanket and you don't scream anymore.
- You got to spend an extra week with Mrs. Amber because mommy had to work.
- We finished K!ndermucik for the semester! We had a blast and can't wait for fall.
- You love taking a bath. You have so much fun chasing the ducks and splashing the water. You get mommy soaked sometimes.
- You have started clapping.
- You have started to pull at your diaper at bath time. Mommy is going to have to break you of that.
- You blow your tongue all the time.
- You crack mommy up when you twist you paci until you get it just right.
- You are now in 9 month clothes, but will busting through those before we know it.
- You are in size three diapers.
- You are getting really long/tall.
- You are still eating like a champ. There hasn't been anything that you haven't eaten. You have added green beans, carrots, yogurt, and puffs.
- You are working on the sippy cup. You like the diluted grape juice.
- You still drink your formula from the bottle. You are taking your bottles much better than you have in the past.
- Your spit up is muucchh better. You have your days, but most are good spit up days!
|You had to wish Nonna a happy birthday.|
|You put the bucket on your head and didn't get mad. Guess you were thinking like Gomer Pyle.|
|Sleeping in your bed all curled up.|
|You were trying to eat puffs by yourself. You haven't figured out that you have to open your hand.|
|Mr. Lee loves you so much! He is going to have you so spoiled.|
|The phonebook keeps you entertained.|
|Love your eyelashes!|
|You are not a fan of the hair bow, but I put them in to get some cute pictures.|
|You love playing with our shoes.|
|Spending time playing with Tupperware while mommy works in the kitchen.|
|We were catching some rays on a beautiful day.|
|We are so thankful that this wedge helped you sleep with your reflux. Mommy is kind of sad to see it go, but we are moving on to big girl things! Goodbye wedge!|
|I should have done this last month because the math teacher/OCD in me doesn't like that I didn't follow a pattern, but I wanted to see how much she has grown.|