Saturday, April 28, 2012

Baby Food

Cora Jane was able to start baby food after her sixth month well baby check-up (although her ear wasn't completely healed.)  For the past several months we have battled with her taking her bottles.  She doesn't really like the bottle.  She will push your hand away when she has had enough and will even pull it back if she does decide she wants more.  There are some days that she will drink only 12 ounces, but I've decided to stop stressing over it.  She is sleeping great and she will eat when she is hungry.  I've tried giving her a cup, but she hasn't quite figured it out yet.  So, I'm thankful that she likes baby food.  I decided that since I wasn't able to breastfeed as long as I had hoped that I was at least going to make her baby food.  I've really enjoyed it and it's so easy.  Here is a clip of Cora Jane eating peas.


No comments:

Post a Comment