Monday, March 1, 2010

Keep Going

"The LORD is my light and my salvation; who shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1

The month of January and February have passed. In the middle of January I didn't think I could keep going, but I have. I still have a fear that I'm not going to make it through this semester of graduate school. I fear for my job. I fear that I'm not being the best wife I can be. I fear that I'm not living for the Lord. Bro. Kirk preached on Psalm 27 yesterday and I know that his message was for me. I have to first want to have the Lord first in my life and then be confident that He is going to carry me through. I am beginning to think that I'm going to make it. I'm taking those baby steps. One thing at at time. I'm almost finished with the yearbook, then I've got lots of papers to write for internship, etc. But if I trust and put my confidence in the Lord all this shall pass. Today at faculty meeting we watched a clip from the movie Facing the Giants and it really hit home. I've got to keep pushing. I've made it this far and I can't give up. I know that the Lord has plans and I've got to lay all my stress and fears at the foot of the cross. Please pray for me that I can make it through this semester of internship and that I will let go of my fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment