Baby girl I can't believe that you are half of year old. And before I know it I will be planning your first birthday party. Time has passed by so quickly. I can honestly say that this stage has been so much fun. You have changed so much in just one month. So what have you been up to this month:
- You rolled over from your tummy to your back and vice versa. (You did it for your daddy first.)
- You have the best time at Kindermusc!k. You have really started to interact. Your favorite person to watch is Mrs. Jill (your teacher.)
- Mr. Keith held you one evening at MiMi's house. He looked so cute holding you. He always checks on you.
- You had your first ear infection (double), but you didn't run a fever and still slept. The only reason we knew was because you weren't taking your bottles.
- Mommy was on spring break this month and we had beautiful weather. We went to the park several times. You love to stroll.
- We had our first "shopping" trip. You were the one who got all the stuff. You got your first pair of shoes.
- You like to sit up. You will sit up for a long period of time unless you loose your balance.
- You still take 4 bottles with 6 ounces, but this month you have started pushing the bottle away. (Mommy can't wait to start baby food.)
- You still like for mommy to wear you. This is how mommy gets grocery shopping done.
- You are wearing size 2 diapers.
- You are in 6 months clothes.
6 month stats:
Weight: 17.13 pounds
Height: 26.5 inches
Head circumference: 17 inches
|You love to move your hands and feet.|
|I loved you in your overalls.|
|I love your smile!|